- Twenty years of industry experience in software engineering.
- Seventeen years of full life cycle object-oriented development including requirements gathering, use cases, analysis, design, prototyping, construction, testing, production release, user manuals, support and version upgrades.
- Sixteen years of industry experience using C#/C++/Java and OOA/OOD methodologies developing system architectures and reusable class libraries.
- Fourteen years of industry experience developing user interfaces.
- Fourteen years developing client-server systems including extensive development experience in each specific area of client, middleware and server.
- Fourteen years developing multitasking and multithreaded applications.
- Twelve years of industry experience developing Microsoft Windows applications.
- Ten years developing RIAs with .Net, C++, Flex, LAMP, AJAX and AJAX like remote scripting.
- Technical skills and knowledge:
- Software Engineering: object-oriented analysis and design, application architecture, system architecture, two-tier, three-tier, n-tier client-server and RIA, software specification, user interface design, reusable class libraries and framework
- Methodologies: OOA/OOD using design patterns, Agile, SCRUM, Booch, UML
- Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Flex Builder 3 / Eclipse, Xcode, Subversion, Firebug, ANT, Doxygen, VMware, JUnit, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, CVS, make, lexx, yacc, Microsoft Office, Rational Rose
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Ubuntu Linux
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- Internet Servers: Microsoft IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Jabber XCP, Openfire, ejabberd, Oracle Application Server, Websphere, Verity Information Server, Verity CD-Web Publisher